The CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© is a 5-day intensive training academy focusing on providing individuals with the skills needed to guide, mentor and support anyone who would like to enter into or sustain long-term recovery from an addiction to alcohol or other drugs. The CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© prepares participants by helping them actively listen, ask good questions, and discover and manage their own stuff.
CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© participants will:
- Describe Recovery Coach role and functions
- List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Explore many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching
- Discover attitudes about self disclosure and sharing your story
- Understand the stages of recovery
- Describe the stages of change and their applications
- Increase their awareness of culture, power and privilege
- Address ethical and boundaries issues
- Experience recovery wellness planning
- Practice newly acquired skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE CCAR RECOVERY COACH ACADEMY© TRAINING?
“Anyone in the recovery field. The CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© is an innovative new approach to healing people’s lives that is unlike any other training. Utilizing a dynamic approach to learning that blends both process and content, the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience that has been referred to as “pure recovery genius”, If you’re ready to learn, be challenged, and reap valuable rewards for life, the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© is a must for anyone in the recovery field.”
Please complete the form below to register for the Recovery Coach Academy Training. If class exceeds the 20 person limit, you will be notified and placed on a waiting list. If you will require your RCA manual to be mailed to you, please let Kate Promer know immediately by emailing email@example.com or call 828-505-5146.
Thank you for registering for Recovery Coach Academy! If you have any questions,
contact Kate Scott at KPromer@sunriseinasheville.org or call 828-505-5146