Click here for online group schedule and resources: https://sunriseinasheville.org/2020/03/17/online-recovery-meetings-and-support-resources/
Sunrise Community for Recovery & Wellness wants to ensure that we are following health guidelines and recommendations and utilizing the best possible practices to support the health and wellness of our team, our families and community.
Based on the current recommendations from CDC, state & local officials we have modified our daily operations until further notice. All changes will be posted to our social media pages, newsletters & website.
- Office Line, Mon-Fri 9-5 828-552-3858 call and/or text
- Recovery Meetings will be offered via Zoom video conference call. Please check our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Sunriseinasheville/ , email newsletter & this post, which is updated frequently: https://sunriseinasheville.org/2020/03/17/online-recovery-meetings-and-support-resources/
- Peer Support Warm line will continue to be staffed 24/7. Calls and texts can be made to 828-280-2554.
- Closed until further notice. Call or text 828-280-2554 with any questions or to begin the process to be on a waitlist to stay. Please note we are currently unable to give a date of arrival at this time.
- Felony Diversion, Jail MAT, Linkage 2care & RCC Community outreach
- The Justice Resource Center will be open starting June 1, 2020. We will be operating on a limited basis, meaning there will not be a FULL staff there. There will be a staff personnel from each program or agency represented. We welcome walk-ins and referrals, but recommend appointments to ensure all people needing to be seen are able to be seen. We recommend but are not requiring face coverings and will have them available at the front desk should people need them coming into the office. We are offering to meet with folks who are connected to Felony Drug Diversion Program outside the courthouse in the courtyard. Please call JRC directly with up to date resources and to get in touch with your peer case manager: 828-250-6401
- Harm Reduction:
- Tanasia Boyd, Community Opioid Outreach Peer 828-747-9483 and/or our Peer Harm Reduction Specialist, Kay at 828-475-9952 both #’s can receive call and/or text M-F 9-5